Creating Accessible Course Materials - Keep Teaching Video Tutorials
This is a collection of videos curated by the Center for Teaching and Learning to assist instructors with using Ally, Canvas and Zoom to create accessible course material at Humboldt State University.
Each of the videos covers a different topic. The link to the associated support guides is included below each video.
Creating Accessible Course Material
- Keep Teaching website
- Accessibility Resource Center website
- Ally for Instructors - Support Documentation
- Accessibility Checklist
- Ally Basics
- How do I use the Accessibility Checker in Canvas Rich Content Editor?
Automatic Transcriptions for Cloud Recordings
Ally for Students - Alternative Formats in Canvas
- Ally for Students - Alternative Formats
- Ally for Students - Support Documentation
Need More Help?
Don't panic! There are many resources available to help you use Canvas.
Canvas support staff are available, Monday - Friday, 8-5, to answer your questions and make sure your Canvas experience is a success. In your Canvas course, select the Help button at the lower left of the screen. You will see various options to get help.