Instructors | Adding McGraw-Hill Campus Connect to my course
This guide will show instructors how to add the McGraw-Hill Campus Connect external tool to Modules in Canvas.
1. Open Modules
Navigate to the Modules tab from the Course Navigation sidebar menu.
2. Add new Module
Click the + button associated with the Module group where you want the McGraw-Hill external tool to be located.
3. Select External Tool
From the drop-down menu, select External Tool.
4. Scroll down and select McGraw-Hill Connect
- Select McGraw-Hill Connect
- Click Add Item.
5. Open the Module Item
Select the McGraw-Hill Connect Module item.
6. Authorize this app
7. Follow the prompts to register and pair your class with this external tool.
- If you already have an account with McGraw-Hill, then Sign-in.
- If you do not have an account,then click Register for a Connect account.
Register for a Connect account by filling out this form. Click Finish.
After registering for a Connect account, create a Connect course by searcing for the textbook you are using for your course.
- Search for the McGraw-Hill textbook then click Search
- Click on the correct textbook
- Create a name for your course in McGraw-Hill Connect.
- Choose the time zone.
- Name your section.
- Click Create Course.
Congratulations! You have now successfully paired your Canvas course with Connect. Click Return to Humboldt CANVAS