Instructors | Deploying Connect assignments to Canvas
This guide will show instructors how to deploy McGraw-Hill Connect assignments to their Canvas course. Deploying assignments to Canvas allows students to access these assignments directly in the Canvas course.
1. Add the McGraw-Hill Connect external tool to Modules
Need help adding McGraw-Hill Connect to Modules? Please click here for help.
2. Connect the section to McGraw-Hill
Select McGraw-Hill Connect in Modules, then click Go to my Connect section
3. If you do not have assignments created in Connect yet, create a new assignment
Click +Add Assignment, and follow the prompts to create a new assignment.
4. Deploy your assignment in Connect to Canvas
Select your assignment by clicking the box associated with your assignment.
Click the stacked papers icon
- Select the Grade Type for this assignment (best, last, or average).
- Click Deploy.
The appearance of the Canvas icon next to the assignment shows that the assignment is successfully deployed.