How do I connect Canvas to Turning Technologies? (Clicker Registration)
In this tutorial, you will learn how to connect your Canvas account to Turning Technologies.
This guide is for students.
1. Log in to Canvas
From the myHumboldt home page or by directly navigating to canvas.humboldt.edu, sign in to Canvas using your HSU credentials.
2. Access Account Settings
- From the Global Navigation Menu (left side), click Account.
- Then in the pop-out, click Settings.
3. Select Turning Account Registration
From the Account Settings Navigation Menu, click Turning Account Registration.
4. Create a Turning Technologies Account
- Your HSU email address, first, and last name should be auto-filled and non-editable.
- Select your Role - Student or Instructor
5. Subscribe and register a clicker
If you have a Subscription Code, you can enter it in here. If not, click Continue and you can purchase/enter in the code later.
You may register your response device here. The Clicker ID is a 6-digit code found on the back of the Clicker.
Your account should automatically link with Canvas since you used your HSU email, indicated by the green check under Canvas.
To add a Subscription, either enter in the Code, if you bought the Clicker new, or purchase a new subscription from their store.