How do I add and edit closed captioning to Zoom recordings?
In this tutorial you will learn how to:
Verify that you are set to use Audio Transcription in Zoom
To enable the Audio Transcript feature for your own use:
- Sign into the Zoom web portal and navigate to Settings.
- Navigate to the Cloud recording option on the Recording tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
- If the setting is disabled, click the Status toggle to enable it.
- Learn more about Cloud Recording Settings
- In the Advanced cloud recording settings, click the Audio Transcript checkbox to enable it, then click Save to confirm the change.
Generate a Transcript
Visit the Zoom Help Center topic on Generating a Transcript.
View and Edit the Transcript
Visit the Zoom Help Center topic on Viewing and Editing the Transcript.
Embed the Transcript
Visit the Zoom Help Center topic on Embedding the Transcript.
Search within the Transcript
Visit the Zoom Help Center topic on Searching within the Transcript
Need More Help?
Don't panic! There are many resources available to help you operate Zoom.