Academic Technology Guides
- What is Zoom?
- Zoom at Humboldt - Keep Teaching Video Tutorials
- How do instructors use Zoom?
- How do I create a Zoom account?
- Scheduling a Zoom Meeting
- How do I use Zoom from Canvas?
- How do I add and edit closed captioning to Zoom recordings?
- How do students use Zoom?
- How do I record a Zoom meeting as a student?
- How do I upload a Zoom meeting to YouTube?
- How do I add a Zoom button to my Course Navigation Bar?
- How do I share my recorded Zoom meetings?
- How do I manage the Waiting Room in Zoom?
- How do I share a document in Zoom to collaborate with Google Docs?
- Rename Zoom Meeting
- Zoom Support Options
- How to give a group presentation in Zoom
- Low Bandwidth Options for Zoom
- How do I enable automated live captions?
Teaching and Learning Tools
- Badgr (Badge Software)
- Canvas Studio
- Google Suite
- Polls for Canvas
- Turning Technologies (Clickers)
- W.W. Norton
- Creating Websites
- Keep Teaching Video Tutorials
- Internet Browsers
- Instructor Guides
- Student Guides